Tuesday 28 February 2012

Zebra what Zebra? Or how a zebra becomes a horse

For my opening shot of the sting I planned on having a closeup of the zebras eye, we wouldnt know it was dead or infact gruesomely divided up into slices. I thought it would be quite haunting to have the sound of a zebra calling but faded and distant before the music kicked in. I searched the internet for a royalty free public domain zebra sound, have you ever heard a zebra? Check out this link then ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n332ObBv3cU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hardly haunting hey? So its a horse now ;-).

I started playinng with maya fur to try and recreate those fine hairs on a horses coat. It didnt go to plan this is the closest I could get in maya without it crashing. I just couldnt get the fur to look fine enough. Ill try again tomorrow and see what happens.





No comments:

Post a Comment