Thursday 9 February 2012

Short Shorts Assignment 1

So the first assignment for this module happens to be a competition sky creative are running for their sky arts channel. The brief is to create a 20 second ident for sky arts, it has a great prize and an internship as well as using your ident on the channel. So I've had to start thinking, the scary thing is there's not a lot of time between doing my final major project and the other projects I've got running.

So first things first I checked out the sky arts site for the brief and downloaded their entry pack, it contains all the music and the logo you need. It's available here:

http://projects.skycreative.tv/skyartsstings/brief.php

Now I'm off to listen to some of this and see what it inspires.

Hyper Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment